BOARDING SUPERVISOR- ALTDORF
LEMANIA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL ALTDORF – SWITZERLAND
CLOSING DATE: UNTIL FILLED
EFFECTIVE DATE: ASAP
Lemania Group of Schools is a leading actor in the field of private education in Switzerland. In order to complete the staff of its high-school division, Lemania Campus Altdorf is offering teaching position in our campus in Altdorf.
- We address stated education needs through personal support for our pupils and students.
- We deliver an outstanding education tailored to individual pupil needs and, where possible, offer a fast-track route to qualifications.
- We provide a warm, welcoming environment where we prepare students for meaningful study and exam success.
- We teach knowledge, expertise and social skills, in a spirit of tolerance and mutual respect.
- We make sure our provision is always aligned with pupil potential and aspirations.
- We enable any person, regardless of age and prior learning, to get the education they need to achieve their aspirations.
Description of position:
Boarding Supervisors support the school in meeting its responsibilities of Duty of Care.
Boarding Supervisors are expected to support and uphold the aims and policies of Lémania International School Altdorf through example, attitude and a genuine interest in its activities.
Boarding Supervisors report to the Director of Boarding. Boarding Supervisors work as part of a team led by the Director of Boarding and act as a caregiver in their House.
Boarding Supervisors contribute to the life of the Boarding School and are expected to be strong role models with whom the students can relate in a positive way.
The encouragement of a positive and caring attitude is reflected through:
- respect, courtesy and consideration for others
- appropriate student behaviour in the House
- tidiness and pride in surroundings Boarding Supervisors should:
- have effective communication, listening and organisation skills;
- have a good understanding and tolerance of teenagers;
- be presentable and have an approachable manner;
- be a representative of the school to parents and the community;
- maintain confidentiality in all matters relating to the school
- be in good health and stamina and have demonstrated the ability to stand stress;
- be able to work as a member of a team;
- support the Senior Leadership Team at all times, and
- adhere to school guidelines and policies for the appropriate management of student care, behaviour and property, at all times. Boarding Supervisors are available to the students at all times.
Boarding Supervisors are available to the students at all times and hence, are residents in the House or present in the school dining room, when on duty.
Please send your CV and full cover letter to the following email address: email@example.com